Monday 23 March 2015

A Moment In Time

The sharp rocks pierce my bare hands as I continue this life changing experience. My feet sweat and continue shivering in my wet boots. I feel scared by somehow excited. The rocks are sharp but cool and moist. Getting higher every second the view gets more beautiful. Nothing can stop me from moving higher, nothing. Waves throw themselves over the rocks on the rock mouth. The horizon is still and peaceful with a white sail boat catching the wind. The endless sky wraps itself around the world and from my view it’s cloudless. They all said it could be done, so here I am doing it, climbing a rocky slope alone. Where is the top? I wonder if there is a top or I will be here with the aqua and turquoise sea and the blue peaceful sky, forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment